Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats

Options
  • 10-04-2006 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hey just wondering if anyone knows when repeats are held? Trying to book holiday for August/September, so far I've no repeats but trying to anticipate the worst. Thought they'd be around the last week august...also when do we have to register..i know I should know but can't for the life of me think when..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

From what I know the repeats are in August, but I'm not sure on the dates. I've one to do :( !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'm in the same boat mate, still puttin off bookin a holiday in case I fail a summer exam! Didn't fail any at Xmas, but it only takes 1 fail and the repeat to be in a sh*tty position to f*ck up my holiday.

Dunno what to do. F*cking ridiculous leaving it so late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

ha just got the ideal hol on 1st sep...think i may go ahead and book it...thats pretty late for repeats to be held so should be safe enough and if not well i'll just go on holiday and pretend like i have no repeat...only thing to do!!:D Yay holidays!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Doesn't it depend on your course/year/etc?

Advertisement