Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Sour

• 10-04-2006 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I want to get a cd by stone sour for my friend but I dont know what the name of the album is? Is a new one that's out. Can any body help please.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Come Whatever May. On the buy list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That's the old album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

The new one can't be out already?

I don't think it is out yet, but well, she asked for new!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 thedaveman

the new album is'nt out yet. their 1st album is self - titled, (stone sour)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

new album's due in the summer i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Before they hit the road assumably.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Spoderman

They're doing a lot of the euro festivals so I'd assume that the album release would be summer time

Advertisement