Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

idea for buisness.

Options
  • 10-04-2006 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭

i was talking to a guy who worked for a uk company from his home called we find it uk or somthing.
    basicly it was a guy surfing to get the best deals from the net and adding 10%comission on top.
    as not everyone has the net ,and if they do they dont like buying over the web.
    would you think it would work here?
    he mostly did pc and electrical items .
    said it was a fun venture and he ended up taking on a few guys cause it got so busy near xmas.
    when you see savings like we see here
    its a big difference to the shop prices .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,372 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Its something you have to be careful with, yes there is demand, but there is also huge potential for customers blaming you for the supplier not performing or for you to be ripped off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭tallaghtdave

if a policy was drawn up as to say you were just basicly finding the supplier
    and you were charging a search fee. you gave the buyer the invoce of the item . and left it with him
    i understand what your saying.
    but in all buisness there are risks are there not.
    i was bringing in scuba diving gear from the usa for a fraction of the cost last year .
    it worked out great but i lost my contact and got lasy about it and let it slide,
    but i think there could be a good buisness to my idea for media memory and pc related items.

Advertisement