Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Are Lenwoods back in business?

Options
  • 10-04-2006 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,021 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Lenwoods C&C are back open. Someone told me they were back in business in Santry but I can't seem to find a tel. no. The old man has a card and I need carb cleaner and other stuff. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

just seen the sign from the m50 says open April 06

• Registered Users Posts: 19,021 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

You're a legend oulo! I'll get the card from the old man and go spend more money than I have! Haven't blon a load of cash in Lenwoods in too many years!! :D

Is it between the airport and ballymun jcn?

Just for reference. I went into the Northern Cross Business Park (J5 Finglas/N2 exit) today to enquire about that sign and it isn't open yet. The security guy didn't know anything about it. The building it's attached to is still being fitted out and there is no stock inside so April looks very optimistic to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

For us non Dublin people what is Lenwoods C & C

It was at one time a massive automotive wholesale C&C (trade only). They were originally in a premises on the Longmile Rd but sold it for apartments and moved to a smaller building near Newcastle in West C Dublin, but then closed down. They appear to be reopening again and I for one am very pleased! You can get all sorts of car/bike/paint/tool stuff there if you have the trader's pass (they were always quite strict on trade only though, so no sneaking in).

I hope they still have motorbike batteries :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Darando

Any progress on this lately? Its well past april now!!Have only seen it from the M50 lately but has anyone been in the ind. est. where it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭breanoh

Yea, I'm running low on oil etc, so I must make a trip up, anyone know has it reopened? and where exactly is it? I don't want to get lost in Dublin (again)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 roverp4

Good News! I paid a visit to Lenwoods today and was told that they are currently stocking the premises and expect to open for business on the 1st Sept. Trade only, The new owners are "Nobby Clark" from long mile rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

where exactly are they situated?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Think they're near "U Store It" near the Ashbourne exit on the M50

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭pauldave

Lenwoods are located behind Dennis Mahony on the finglas road.If you are coming from the M50 you will have to head towards finglas and turn back at the Lidl roundabout heading back to the M50 and its the last turn before the M50 roundabout, There is a big security hut at the entrance to the industrial estate and of course you will see Mahonys the toyota dealer.
    Go past mahonys and i think its the first turn right and up to the end and right again.
    You will need a traders pass to get in or you will need some proof of being in the motor trade to get a pass.
    I think they have a min spend of €100 or at least they used to.
    Lets hope they get it right this time. We've been long enough without a C&C and the effort in greenogue was a joke its no wonder they didnt last ..... after travelling out to the ar*ehole of nowhere they never had anything in stock.
    Then you were looking for crap to make up the min spend so it wasnt a lete waste of time.
    I might be heading there shortly so will update as to the stock etc and advise if worth going to.,
    It might save someone a wasted trip.
    PD

Advertisement