Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster Printing

Options
  • 10-04-2006 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get two or three posters printed from an Illustrator or PDF file. The format is A0 and the posters should be mounted on a hard base.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭hot chick

McGowans in Dublin are probably the best large format printers. Not sure if they deal directly with the public tho...

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭aCA

Hacketts (in both Dublin & Cork) will print A0 & mount. There are probably cheaper places around though.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

Try Geometrics on Elgin Road, phone no. 6601414. I've gotten A3 prints done there, they do very large format printing too and will mount on MDF. I've found them very good to deal with so far (2 jobs) and the prices are decent.

Advertisement