Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Of The Lost Threads....

Options
  • 10-04-2006 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hey there,
    Anyone's help would do on this matter as iam completely Dumb-Founded...

Ive been absent from Boards for a while as i was holiday-ing in England But as some of you may know, i was a regular on the "Word Association" And "Post something About poster before you (Etc)" Threads.
    I came on the other day and discovered all the posts I have made on those threads had dissapeard from the "My Posts" Column in My CP.
    I have also tried searching through the Cuckoo's nest Thread and also used the search forums option on numerous occasions but the result still remained the same.

I would be Exceedingly Grateful to anyone who could fill me in as to what may have happend.

Thankyou Kindly,
    *Lolly*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

They exist I think. I searched all your posts and it gave me loads eg:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=51117923#post51117923
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=51111734#post51111734

What 'My posts' column in your CP are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭*Lolly*

Hey there thanks for replying and so quick... But may i be a pain in the bum again.........

They still not workin! Every time i click the links u posted it says i do not have permission blah blah blah...
    Plus they STILL havent turned back up on my "My posts" Column in ma cp...
    Jus what is going on? damn they were about the only threads i used to post on! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

*Lolly* wrote:
    Hey there thanks for replying and so quick... But may i be a pain in the bum again.........
    I asked that of an ex-girlfriend of mine and she said no.

But in answer to your question - it seems that you are banned from the cuckoos nest. Try PMing amp for access.

Advertisement