Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours in the Student Center

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Grimes wrote:
    :cool:

I am a lovable scamp. Anyway the point of this thread was to show that if you want cheep kick and your a little twisted head to the Student Center after hours and knock yourself out

Ive decided to get my own back on the kissey couples and when i find a suitable suitor I am gonna give the biggest PDA that anyone has ever seen in their lives just to get my revenge on all those years of the couches kissey couples.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I bet Grimes will be there to watch. Along with his video camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

panda100 wrote:
    the biggest PDA
    I think irlrobins said it best...
    irlrobins wrote:
    :confused: What?

Public Display of Affection

I think irlrobins said it best...

PDA = Public Display of Affection

or Personal Digital Assistant if you're a nerd.

• Advertisement

irlrobins wrote:
    PDA = Public Display of Affection

or Personal Digital Assistant if you're a nerd.
    See, I WAS thinking the last one. Shame on me.
    /hangs head

/hangs head

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

/hangs head
    *sigh* that makes two of us, i got VERY confused when i first read the term 'hack' here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

panda100 wrote:
    Ive decided to get my own back on the kissey couples and when i find a suitable suitor I am gonna give the biggest PDA that anyone has ever seen in their lives just to get my revenge on all those years of the couches kissey couples.....
    you gonna be holding auditions?

DaveMcG wrote:
    you gonna be holding auditions?
    Yea, did you not hear? They're on in Coppers on Fri night.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

we should get the SU to move against all those who display PDA or PDAs (in the nerd's case) and ban such obscene behaviour in common areas as its descrimination on the grounds that they can get some and right then I cant. Therefore all activities should be open to anyone who passes by in order to make everything right and fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Is using auditions or any other suggestion of discrimination a little out of context when talking about that place:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Grimes wrote:
    we should get the SU to move against all those who display PDA or PDAs (in the nerd's case) and ban such obscene behaviour in common areas as its descrimination on the grounds that they can get some and right then I cant. Therefore all activities should be open to anyone who passes by in order to make everything right and fair.
    that sounds more like coppers

panda100 wrote:
    when i find a suitable suitor I am gonna give the biggest PDA that anyone has ever seen .....

Fcuk irlrobins , hes so yesterday... Hey Pandi. Me love you long time! How about we go Boogie Boogie up the Blue Room. I have to warn you it gets a little...blue!

PS: I dont know whats wrong with me, it boneless' influence I spent over the recommended time exposure with him yesterday and this is the product. Always abide by the warning label kids!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Grimes wrote:

PS: I dont know whats wrong with me, it boneless' influence I spent over the recommended time exposure with him yesterday and this is the product. Always abide by the warning label kids!

Boneless has a label? Does it say 40 degrees cos he's so hot? :p

Grimes wrote:
    Fcuk irlrobins , hes so yesterday...
    Jeez.... if you're going to tell someone to fuck off at least spell it right! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Grimes wrote:
    I have to warn you it gets a little...blue!

brrrr *shivers* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

panda100 wrote:
    Does one have to be from Shakespearian time to be suitable to be panda’s “suitor”

tintinr35 wrote:
    Does one have to be from Shakespearian time to be suitable to be panda’s “suitor”
    Thou does. And one must be familiar with ye olde courting rituals.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Grimes wrote:
    it was kinda like when a really weak person tried to use a firemans hose on TV and flies around the sky . It was kinda like that in the student center last night.
    i just made a funny squeaking noise out my nose trying to stifle my laughter at that. in the middle of the library. bad times.

• Advertisement

Grimes wrote:
    Fcuk irlrobins , hes so yesterday... Hey Pandi. Me love you long time! How about we go Boogie Boogie up the Blue Room. I have to warn you it gets a little...blue!

QUOTE]

That always was my fav ad-'we go boggie woogie'....yeah sorry grimes Im afraid Im cooking dolomio pasta for one tonight. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

irlrobins wrote:
    Thou does. And one must be familiar with ye olde courting rituals.....

ill bring the douery of a fine sow for weeding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Back on topic for a split second :p.

I was once deeply disturbed by a couple "making out" and/or dry humping at a gig (in, i think, the hubb?). So after being disgusted and irritated for about twenty minutes i took action and covered them with two pints of water.

Made my day ;)

Ah no seriously though I actually like kissey couples now and again.Its quite sweet to see two people declaring their love/passion so publicly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

this thread is actually glowing green..........everyone single put ur hands up

/raises hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

yep tis looking just a little green round here alright. kissey couples can be sweet though as long as they keep it somewhat decent - which throws out much of the goings on at coppers!
    and of course the observer is bitter and lonely and alone.
    Or Grimes with a webcam.

/raises all three hands

Inquorate Hockey Club AGM sitting out there on the sofas tonight, actually. Not a pair of loverbirds in sight.

• Advertisement

Inquorate Hockey Club AGM sitting out there on the sofas tonight, actually. Not a pair of loverbirds in sight.

rofl ... thinks of hot sweaty leather and hot sweat hockey players ...shudder.
    This talk, she take away my horney.

Advertisement