Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any sales on atm

Options
  • 10-04-2006 9:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Ill be in Dublin this weekend, gonna be buying a lot of clothes. Any decent sales on around town? Baggy clothes only though, none of them horrible drainpipe jeans

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

urban downstairs has 50% off all road cords and other stuff, shoes cheap too. just beside the enterance to georges street arcade

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Excellent, love Road clothes. And i was gonna buy a pair of shoes aswell.

Could you just give me an idea where abouts that is in relation to O'Connell St?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Excellent, love Road clothes. And i was gonna buy a pair of shoes aswell.

Could you just give me an idea where abouts that is in relation to O'Connell St?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

hmmmm.from o connell street....
    go over the brige to the southside,follow the road round the bank,up dame street, you'll see a dunnes stores, go into the arcade beside it, follow it til you come out the other side, turn left and i think its the first shop there... sorry for the dodge directions :o

Advertisement