Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting an image printed from a mobile phone

Options
  • 11-04-2006 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey guys, wasnt sure if this was the right forum for this question but i'll ask anyway! I have a photograph currently stored in my email inbox which I transfered from my mobile phone.

It is in .jpg format. I was wondering if anyone knew of any shop/company/person which could print that picture out into some reasonable quality framed photograph.

I could obviously upload the image onto a USB so that I could give someone the .jpg image, but thats as far as I have gotten so far! Any help would be most appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

not knowing where you are .. but I think most camera stores these days will print pictures from memory devices won't they ? so just go into your local one and ask ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭coolcon

Ill just warn you, pictures from camera phones tend not to look good when printed at any size much bigger than the screen of the phone! Its worth a try if you want the picture though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭calliopeia

I'f you save it to a disc, U can print it out yourself at kodaks booth! :)

Advertisement