Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

printing an image from a mobile phone

• 11-04-2006 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey guys, wasnt sure if this was the right forum for this question but i'll ask anyway! I have a photograph currently stored in my email inbox which I transfered from my mobile phone.

It is in .jpg format. I was wondering if anyone knew of any shop/company/person which could print that picture out into some reasonable quality framed photograph.

I could obviously upload the image onto a USB so that I could give someone the .jpg image, but thats as far as I have gotten so far! Any help would be most appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

It depends on the quality of the original photo, what resolution is the camera you took the photo on? 1 Megapixel? Any less the that and it'll look rubbish, unless it's tiny.

Advertisement