Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

manual for 91 Micra L

Options
  • 11-04-2006 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can obtain a manual for a 91 micra L?

There are 2 rear fogs and no switch inside. Want to find out what is going on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

Bond-007 wrote:
    Anyone know where I can obtain a manual for a 91 micra L?

There are 2 rear fogs and no switch inside. Want to find out what is going on.

The rear fogs may not be wired up since it is not a legal requirement in ROI.

Try a scrap/breakers yard for manual.

I'm not familiar with the interior of a 91 Micra. Does the light switch pull out or is it on the stalk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Lights is a twisty yoke on the stalk. I take it the non working fogs won't affect the nct?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

They won't affect the NCT mate!! If you are still interested in getting a manula for your micra get a Haynes Repair Manual from a motor factors!! They are about 20 - 30 euro but worth it when it comes to the micra cos you can fix everythin on the car you want using the manual!! ;)

Advertisement