Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

library recommendation

• 11-04-2006 4:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a Dublin library, as near to city centre as possible, that will have recently released books, latest magazines and journals for research?

I have some time to kill later in the week, and a bit of research to do...most of what I need isnt on the net.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

Ilac Library in the Ilac Centre is good enough. Depends what kind of journals you need, but they have a good business section and music section - they can order stuff for you.

try:

www.borrowbooks.ie

and www.dublincity.ie (linky to library is in there somewhere) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

Ilac Library in the Ilac Centre is good enough. Depends what kind of journals you need, but they have a good business section and music section - they can order stuff for you.

try:

www.borrowbooks.ie

and www.dublincity.ie (linky to library is in there somewhere) :)

Ilac Centre seems to be the central library so will have a browse round there if I have time once I am done skulking around the bookshops and making furtive notes tomorrow ;)

That borrowbooks site looks pretty handy as well, incidentally, so many thanks for that...I might need to get some books through them for my research. :)

Advertisement