Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Court Resident hits an all new low...

Options
  • 11-04-2006 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Ok, just want to know if anyone else saw what my fiancee and I saw this morning....

We live in Court, and rather than backing directly onto houses, out the back of our house we look out onto front doors. My fiancee was opening our blinds this morning and saw a man peeing, yes PEEING, from his front porch into his driveway! FILTHY! :mad:

What I can't understand is that he was living in a two bed town house so he has two bathrooms to choose from :confused:..? And yes, I presume he lived there because once he was finished, he went back in the front door.

I'm still in shock! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

hc wrote:
    Ok, just want to know if anyone else saw what my fiancee and I saw this morning....

We live in Court, and rather than backing directly onto houses, out the back of our house we look out onto front doors. My fiancee was opening our blinds this morning and saw a man peeing, yes PEEING, from his front porch into his driveway! FILTHY! :mad:

What I can't understand is that he was living in a two bed town house so he has two bathrooms to choose from :confused:..? And yes, I presume he lived there because once he was finished, he went back in the front door.

I'm still in shock! :(

You have to be kidding me! That is absolutely revolting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Johnc72

Charming:eek: .....as they say you can't choose your neighbours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ru

Any chance he was sleep walkin/peeing?

I can't believe someone would walk past two toilets and the back garden to pi55 outside the front in plain view.........

or

he's just a mucky git

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

report him to someone, that is a disgrace. Although are you sure he wasnt just watering his plants....

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hc

Wineman wrote:
    Although are you sure he wasnt just watering his plants....

Well, he was aiming towards a flowerbed....

He was definitely awake alright. Let's just say he didn't look like the friendliest of people so I won't be saying anything in case of retribution!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

He must have been p***ed. Who in their right mind would do such a thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 planko

i saw a bloke peeing up against the wall at the back of the apartments in court 2.The dirty nacker never even washed his hands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

Same thing happened on Saturday. Saw this guy accross the green come out of his house in the pouring rain. I was wondering what he was up to, walking up and down in just trousers/t-shirt and then he pees against the wallfull :eek: This was during the afternoon in broad daylight ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 planko

too many parties goin on if you ask me

Advertisement