Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin abuse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

finnpark wrote:
    Im afraid it doesn't work like that as I found out myself recently. Be very careful about what you say and do here.

You're a ****ing idiot finnpark.

/me waits for the legal beatdown

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Nah, but an 8 inch one she'll touch fine.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Awww poor rash, scared another one did ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

You're a ****ing idiot finnpark.

/me waits for the legal beatdown

He can only sue if you are wrong. I rest my cases!!

I'm going to jointly sue with finnpark. boards.ie has gone too far. i am not trash, nor do i have a rash, i dont make a splash in a gash when i'm brash with my tash....

etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

well i know i'm liable for what i say,
    Actually boards.ie is liable for what you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Be very careful about what you say and do here.

OMG THEY AQRE WAQTCHING ME NOW FROM BEHIND MU COMOUTER SCREEN! QUCIK WHERE DID I LEAVE ME CHLOATHES! OH NOES!

Macros42 wrote:
    Actually boards.ie is liable for what you say.
    while they might also be liable, given that recent case in the uk i'm pretty sure i'd be quite liable too....

unless our laws here are drastically different which would be unusual...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

smellymoustache_000????

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The 000 should be changed to 666 for emo effect.
    It just suits him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

they are only liable if they ignore the law.
    The content of this site is down to the owners to moderate (as they do) if anything slanderous or deviant is said then they must try their best to make sure as little people as possible see it.
    They are not liable if they change someones nickname!
    They own the database, they own the servers, they own the nickname!

back on topic.

Trash_000 did i not see you in bins getting angry at a Tall Yellow Bird, about 9ft ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

oh trash triple zero
    trying to act the hero
    talking trash
    thinks he's cool burning cd's for cash
    using nero?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Sometimes I wonder if these threads are scripted. It's almost too funny.

Sarky i do not appreciate your comments. i am attempting to fight the powers that have done this to me. i would appreciate it if you werent so....so....sarky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Oh, I was just making an observation.

Seriously, I think it's a bit mean. Bad form, Regi. Not like you to muck about with your powers like that. Remember what your uncle said about responsibility before he was killed by that angry poster you didn't bother banning?

trash_000 wrote:
    if you weren't so....so....sarky.

OMG Sarky is Sarky :eek:

Everybody please make there way out of this thread in an orderly fashion. Please do not panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

you can probably blame the LoE

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

trash_000 wrote:
    i am attempting to fight the powers that have done this to me..

how dumb are you?
    you've been here since 2001 and you still don't know that fighting the power never, ever works

Why has his name been changed to trash_000??

Was it because he was talking trash on IRC, or because of the girl, or both??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

trash_000 wrote:
    Nah, but an 8 millimetre one she'll touch fine.... ;)

*snigger*

• Advertisement

abuse of sMod powers to attempt to embarass me in relation to my penis size. congratulations beruthiel - real mature.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I heard that balderdash_000's penis is made from 100% pure wool.

Its actually 70% polyester 30% wool. now lets leave crash_000's penis out of this.

trash_000 wrote:
    abuse of sMod powers to attempt to embarass me in relation to my penis size. congratulations beruthiel - real mature.
    haha, how long before you just go off for a sulk ? ;)

I AM NOT SULKING. ITS INTERWEB BULLYING. INTARWEB BULLYING IS ILLEGAL UNDER IRISH LAW. IRISH LAW SAYS NO INTERWEB BULLYING.

so does the bible actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Would the last person off this thread please put Finnpark's lights out?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

DeVore always said that Regi was the evil one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

finnpark wrote:
    I think you should contact the owner of boards.ie about this, if this is true.

I was checking this out and its against the law to do this if its true. You would have a case if you wanted to take it further and since boards.ie is registered in Ireland it would be relatively straight forward to bring this further.

Good Luck,
    finnpark

Oh dearest finnpark. It's not a good week for you is it? First you create this gem of a thread and then you go and post something like that. You really have no clue at all do you? Regi should change your nick to Spanner.

<regi> Reckon its bugging him, or is he loving the attention, like a female BESS student?

• Advertisement

i go for female BESS student...

Advertisement