Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin abuse

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭The Dump

lube up man, put a sock on it, live life for the chilis*

*please for the love of the saintly image of Mohamed do not use chili as a lube.

Erect, nauseas, cucumber,orange,numb,blast,hurt,pain nice slugs oxegen.

Originally Posted by JustCoz
    You are a genius the Dump!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

This post has been deleted.

Just remember, pointing out our hypocrisy is potentially a banning offence on boards!

PS What happened Merc?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I am giving you access to Spell Czechs so I can ban you. :)
    Tar ≠ Ban virgin. Yay!

Edit: By the way, çrash_000 was genious. Genious.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Tar ≠ Ban virgin. Yay!

Edit: By the way, çrash_000 was genious. Genious.
    Sure I banned everybody for five seconds when I became mod and danniemcq when he annoyed me in a text. :D
    Not a cherry in sight.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sure I banned everybody for five seconds when I became mod and danniemcq when he annoyed me in a text. :D
    Not a cherry in sight.
    Wow, I haven't nearly banned that many people. *Bows to Tar's majesty.*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Shouldn't you courtsey you leniant 'ah sure I'll let him off this time' wimp? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Lash_000 for the win.

PS:
    çrash_000 was genious. Genious.
    I love it when genius is spelled that way :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Regi wrote:
    Its crash_000, but the 'c' has a little french beard.

Oooh, that's so great you just have to love it!:D

• Advertisement

Poor brash_000. Not a single vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Well atleast çrash can say one thing from this. He is first on the forum leaders list :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showgroups.php

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

see, this is why i'm glad i'm banned from AH - i have a decent reason that merc's blitherings make less sense than they used to....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I eagerly await the response to this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I told myself I wouldn't reply, but what the hey.
    I think it's pretty funny that Merc has such a problem with me (and Shabadu apparantly). I moan about people that post 20,000 pictures of themselves and constantly beg for attention because of it. People Merc likes (like Beruthiel*) have complained about the same thing, but not a peep out of him then.
    Countdown to the inevitable personal abuse...?

*sorry ruthie didn't mean to bring your name into it and it's not a complaint about you at all, but I just have to use you as an example for a sec

Guys guys guys, lets be nice and just rejoice at my cool c-withalittlefrenchbeard-rash_000 nickname being returned to me, k? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Well... I do like the little beard :D
    How does it feel crash, is it like a new fancy suit?

&#231 wrote: »
    Guys guys guys, lets be nice and just rejoice at my cool c-withalittlefrenchbeard-rash_000 nickname being returned to me, k? :)

'Tis only temporary. Enjoy it while you can! :p

Is there even a point in shaving that excuse of a beard of his? :)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Ok.

I seem to remember that you used to be able to string a coherent and often interesting and/or entertaining post together.

Nothing wrong with taking the mick out of drama queens and emo twats.

No opinion on it.

His post is perfectly coherent to me.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

No opinion on it.

His post is perfectly coherent to me.
    That's pretty surprising coming from the mod of the Spell Czechs forum.

Guys guys guys, lets be nice and just rejoice at my cool c-withalittlefrenchbeard-rash_000 nickname being returned to me, k?
    Magnanimity isn't something I ever expected to hear from a French guy, fair play to you, monsieur.

I'm gonna have to post my birthcert sometime to dispell this french thing sometime, wont i? :)

CuLT wrote:
    That's pretty surprising coming from the mod of the Spell Czechs forum.
    I didn't say the grammar was correct!

In 'plainer' English...
    It is just annoying to see people like Koneko, or her love child, Shabadu, ganging up on new users in After Hours. Then, well I'll be damned... doing the same thing as the new users, yet it is OK for them to be likewise?

What happens is, you have a load of posters in After Hours unaware of people looking in. They talk ****e... it upsets a few of the 'boardies politcalie', so they call them 'newbie twats'. Then, the 'boardsie politicalie' talk ****e between themselves... and miss the point.

I'm a bit of a pyschopath.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

...alittlefrenchbeard-rash_000...
    :D:D:D

I'm gonna have to post my birthcert sometime to dispell this french thing sometime, wont i? :)

Like that'll make a difference! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's like spilling water on a Gremlin..

Advertisement