Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

trade in and buy advice plz

• 11-04-2006 11:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭

kk hi all again, looking for some advice perhaps...

currently i have a 250 2005 Dragstar.. love it to bits

however as with all bike we all want bigger and better, so im looking for a 650 drag.

Now it seems capital honda have a 650 and there looking for about 5000 euro for it, i'd like to trade in my bike against this, but im not really willing to pay a whole lot more.. now i havent gotten a figure back from them yet, but the 650 is a 99 model has a lot of extras, e.g crusing boards, sissybar, saddle bags etc, think there a wind visor on it also.

Now personally i dont really want the wind visor, or the saddle bags. so there not really important and i'll prob sell them later any way.

The bottom line is do ye think im mad in the head buying a 99 for about 5000

tia

D.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Nope. Cruisers always hold their value if in good condition, and yes, you will pay a premium for buying thru a shop, but thats because you have more of a comeback than buying privately, the shop have to take and resell your own bike...a private seller wont take your trade in.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

tru tru but i guess i culd always sell it privately, in farness i'd want about 5 grand for my drag as is.

but i'll prob be lucky to get about 4500

Advertisement