Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stevie G

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

el rabitos wrote:
    I dunno man, i was banned by thanx4 for calling somone an idiot

Didnt call him an idiot, told him I wasnt getting into a tip for tat, the rest is just a well known statement. Doesnt refer to anyone.

I think T4TF would be better looking at the first post on the last page and see what we can put that under. Not just a personal attack on a person but an attack on someone's family

I could have used alot of words, phrases but didnt. Let just say if something like that was said to my face I wouldnt use words to show how I felt about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

I think T4TF would be better looking at the first post on the last page and see what we can put that under. Not just a personal attack on a person but an attack on someone's family

i dont think the charter covers family abuse.
    I could have used alot of words, phrases but didnt. Let just say if something like that was said to my face I wouldnt use words to show how I felt about it

oh dear.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Big Nelly wrote:
    Who said you where? Muppet was saying it is hard to be a mod in here with so many fans on here trying to make a contribution to the forum.

Is that what he said? Really?

Perhaps you should read it again.
    Big Nelly wrote:
    What RE*AC*TOR posted is personal abuse.

It was cleary stated as a dream sequence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

I'm wondering where the Stevie G references are going to come back into play...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Big Nelly wrote:
    Let just say if something like that was said to my face I wouldnt use words to show how I felt about it

Interpretive dance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Big Nelly wrote:
    Is this a contribution to the soccer forum?

No its the sort of post that caused a lot of hassle here in the past and so it should not be allowed stand. That is Personal abuse IMO, the Report Post procedure is here for dealing with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement