Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Summer work

Options
  • 11-04-2006 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for full or part-time work for when I've finished my Leaving Cert in late June. I'd particularly like something in an office environment or IT, as I have a great interest in computers and have successfully passed the E.C.D.L course. Will be able to e-mail C.V with references to anyone interested, just p.m me or reply to this.

Thanks,

Megan :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

sadly, ive found that your best bet on getting into an office environment involves knowing someone or having oodles of experience or some other qualification.

on the other hand, we are currently looking for full time sales assistants in new look in douglas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

That open for Male applicants? :) Joke

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Go into some of the temping/Recruitment agencies in town. wait until you've done the leaving however, as they won't be interesting in seeing you until then.

Emphasis your computer skills, typing speeds etc on your CV.

Have a look at La Creme for ideas

Advertisement