Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amocom & Airwave related?

Options
  • 11-04-2006 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Amocom & Airwave are one and the same? They are different companies, but their websites are just short of identical. If they're the same, it's interesting how one is more expensive than the other. If they're not, then that's some serious plagiarism going on there!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Add AHC Networks to the mix. It looks like Azotel are behind them all, and that they are separate companies (just powered by Azotel).

The only unfortunate part is that for 2 given networks, right next door to each other, there can be a few quid difference in the subscription, despite the same equipment, same services, same website, etc.!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I see their name changes depending on what part of Cork County you go to ........How peculiar.

Then again if the amocom and airwave punters found out that the ahcnetworks punters were only paying €35 ex vat ..............where the amocom punters start at €80 ex vat !!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

I use Amocom. It gives me broadband, so Im happy with it, as its all thats available where I am. Good uptime, friendly service from the man in charge.

But no speed upgrades. Still at 512/256 since I got it, despite two speed upgrades from Eircom/etc. Emails on the subject get ignored.

Its frustrating.

Advertisement