Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Tonight!!

Options
  • 11-04-2006 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

if any of you fancy a game of soccer tonight in Drom give me a shout. We are playing 7pm-8pm. This is a weekly game I play in but we're missing one or two due to injuries etc. I'll be driving from Doughiska to Drom via Lough Atallia road if anyone needs a lift.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

didn't see this thread, is it too late now? and do you need boots?

Also, are you guys gonna keep on playing during the summer? I'll have loads more free time and I'd like to be more physically active...

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭dannyd20

sorry mate, was a little late but we'll be playing again next week. You don't need boots, it's an astroturf pitch.

I have your number so I'll send you a txt to see if you want to play next tuesday at 7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Where the hell is drom

ok sorry I can't make it tonight or the next few weeks until Mid May for that matter, I've exams coming up and I'd rather use the hour to study...

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭dannyd20

grasshopa wrote:
    Where the hell is drom

Drom is is the home of Salthill Devon FC

Fantastic facilities, just a small bit out of town

map.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Drom has the best facilites in Galway no doubt..

I'd be up for it if I wasn't already training with Salthill Devon on Tuesday nights :)

shut up you bragger!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 phelana

If there's any more soccer going on over the summer count me in too, I'd love to get a game to keep fit if nothing else!

Advertisement