Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any comments on a Panasonic TH-50PV500E plasma?

• 11-04-2006 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a 50" plasma. I've been told that Panasonic make good/best plasmas and have seen this one in Peats, but I would buy it here if I was getting it.

They have [URL="http://www.katronics.de/index.php?Kat=149&oberkat=45&Tiefe=3&show=1#_details
    "]another [/URL]50" Panasonic there €1500 more (which is out of my price range) - but I would like to know why it is so much more expensive, what would I be missing?

That said, I've no idea if this is the best choice, I don't know how long that model has been available for... maybe its sucessor is already on the market?

If anyone has any advise or suggestions they'd share with me I'd be very grateful.

Advertisement