Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

tint glass

Options
  • 11-04-2006 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

l know its not ok to have tint glass on car for nct only if it factory made
    is ok to have it tinted on commerical ,non factory tint,done by glass company here
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Commerical vehicles don't do the NCT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭japanpaul

My car passed the NCT 2 months ago with the rear side and back windows tinted dark black. I think it's only front windows that can't be tinted although I've seen a few around Dublin.
    Ivor Callely was trying to bring in new 'boy racer' laws but he's gone now so I don't think they will make it onto the law books.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

l know that
    was asking if its ok to tint window in commerical and is there similar to nct regarding tinting

Advertisement