Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University Observer....More Like SU Ass Licker

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 gliondar

well said......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

The Observer is a small number of the same columnists over and over again. After the failed boycott of the Hilpers (it was pretty full), the union page in the Observer said that the tills had been quiet during the boycott.....which is utter rubbish.
    That said the Tribune is a tabloidy lefty biased piece of trash which still reeks of Vincent Brown.
    In summation, they both suck, with the Observers attempts at dignity putting it over the Tribune.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Nothing's perfect, it's the media. Be a sceptic and don't trust it like the rest of the world. Honestly, whiskey makes it better. MMhm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Blush_01 wrote:
    Nothing's perfect, it's the media. Be a sceptic and don't trust it like the rest of the world. Honestly, whiskey makes it better. MMhm.
    Is that what you are on now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Spectator#1

The Observer is a small number of the same columnists over and over again. After the failed boycott of the Hilpers (it was pretty full), the union page in the Observer said that the tills had been quiet during the boycott.....which is utter rubbish.
    That said the Tribune is a tabloidy lefty biased piece of trash which still reeks of Vincent Brown.
    In summation, they both suck, with the Observers attempts at dignity putting it over the Tribune.

You should start your own paper, I bet it would be brilliant. You could just give your opinion for thirty pages.
    Did you mean it 'reeks of Vincent Brown' or 'it reeks of Vincent's Brown'? If the latter, who is Vincent? You should report that to the Tribune, I'm sure they'd have a word with him about it. Furthermore, how do you know what Vincent's Brown smells like?

I bet you're really interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

You should start your own paper, I bet it would be brilliant. You could just give your opinion for thirty pages.
    Did you mean it 'reeks of Vincent Brown' or 'it reeks of Vincent's Brown'? If the latter, who is Vincent? You should report that to the Tribune, I'm sure they'd have a word with him about it. Furthermore, how do you know what Vincent's Brown smells like?

I bet you're really interesting.

Great post. Firespinner is one of those political heads whose sole aim is to show how boring consistent and unalterable cynicism can be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

some raw nerves me thinks:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Vincent Brown is a columist for the Irish Times. You may remember that he recently set up a new paper to massage his ego. He also set up the Tribune. I guessed this even before I ever found this out.

Yes, I am a cynic, but I like to think an open-minded one.

Advertisement