Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joe cleere

Options
  • 11-04-2006 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭

hey everybody, just wnat to tell you about my friend joe cleere. he has launch his new website and is getting ready to launch his new album. check them out on www.jcleere.com listen to to the tracks then vote and tell me what ya think

what ya think????? 5 votes

rules
    0% 0 votes
    drools
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭daram

what a winner. i competed against him in that perri deal a few weeks back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

i would of hoped that when you voted that you would of posted why you liked\disliked him, and those two drools votes, I KNOW YOU DIDNT CLICK THE LINK!! he is above cool at this point and he still takes the time in his busy schedule to meet his loyal fans so whats not to like!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

lynch_3001 wrote:
    i would of hoped that when you voted that you would of posted why you liked\disliked him, and those two drools votes, I KNOW YOU DIDNT CLICK THE LINK!! he is above cool at this point and he still takes the time in his busy schedule to meet his loyal fans so whats not to like!!

Fair enough question, I like him even though his website is sh1t, he should really get someone that knows what thier doing to touch it up, I'm sure they'd do it for free if he credits them on his site. I have only listened to one of his songs so far
    the one he won the 2fm Perry contest with and I really really liked it, I said before that he sounds like a young white Irish Bob Marley and I stick to that. He's a decent guitarist, a pretty good singer and a good song writer, nothing special on thier own but when he puts it all together it sounds fukkking amazing.
    Good Irish solo artists are as rare as a frenchman that'll fight first surrender second, so for that alone he should get credit. I'm going now to listen to the rest of the songs on his site and I'm sure I won't be disapointed. As for him taking the time to meet fans that is completely meaningless to me and most people weather they admit it or not but it's sound of him to do it in anyways.
    A few quick questions, where did he grow up? What age is he? and deos he have an agent? I couldn't find any of this on his site, probably my fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

slipss wrote:
    Fair enough question, I like him even though his website is sh1t, he should really get someone that knows what thier doing to touch it up, I'm sure they'd do it for free if he credits them on his site. I have only listened to one of his songs so far
    the one he won the 2fm Perry contest with and I really really liked it, I said before that he sounds like a young white Irish Bob Marley and I stick to that. He's a decent guitarist, a pretty good singer and a good song writer, nothing special on thier own but when he puts it all together it sounds fukkking amazing.
    Good Irish solo artists are as rare as a frenchman that'll fight first surrender second, so for that alone he should get credit. I'm going now to listen to the rest of the songs on his site and I'm sure I won't be disapointed. As for him taking the time to meet fans that is completely meaningless to me and most people weather they admit it or not but it's sound of him to do it in anyways.
    A few quick questions, where did he grow up? What age is he? and does he have an agent? I couldn't find any of this on his site, probably my fault.
    his website is sh1t because he taught himself http he only got a tiny bit of help from a friend with a little knowledge, thats it!! but in answer to q #1 he grew up in county carlow jst outside the townsland of tinryland which is clse to the town.#2 he is nearly 21.and finally q #3 yes, he has a good friend(who is my older brother, i think or he is the video adviser) otherwise i dont know. if you want to know more go to the forum\message page! if its not there leave a question on the board and he will get back to you in the week, as he is only on the 56k on his computer and he is in the middle of exams in college..

Advertisement