Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tickets available for Leinster 'V' Munster!

Options
  • 11-04-2006 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

NEWSFLASH: MORE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE!!

Rumour has it Leinster Branch have sent surplus allocation of Munster

v Leinster tickets back to the ERC due to the announcement of a Brown

Thomas ½ price sale on the 23rd of April, plus 10% off highlights in Peter Marks.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i dont get it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

I think she is trying to say that the Leinster team are a pack of women along with the supporters.
    In which case I agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Mossy Monk wrote:
    i dont get it

You must be a Leinster supporter so???? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Oh, i get it, its a munster fan trying to make themselves feel somehow better about their impending loss....how cute :D

heheh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

trash_000 wrote:
    Oh, i get it, its a munster fan trying to make themselves feel somehow better about their impending loss....how cute :D

Very funny trash! :p

I'm from Munster, and I didn't find that vaguely amusing. Both Brown Thomas and Peter Marks arre in every Irish city, Dublin is not the only place in Ireland to shop. Newsflash : girls like rugby too. Not rugby players, rugby. Nyah. Bored. Slightly p***ed off actually. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

What do you call a riot at a Leinster match?

Pillow fight!!!

Hey, just remember what area the phrase "a donnybrook" comes from :P granted its not related to rugby fans at all, but still :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

I find that Leinster and Man utd supporters are one in the same.
    All excuse making pillowbiters.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

trash_000 wrote:
    Hey, just remember what area the phrase "a donnybrook" comes from :P granted its not related to rugby fans at all, but still :D

I don't think I've heard that phrase before, which would probably invalidate your point :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ravenhead wrote:
    You must be a Leinster supporter so???? :p

Munster btw

what is the joke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ravenhead

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Munster btw

what is the joke

No fun when you have to explain but ... basically that Leinster supporters are nancyboys in general .... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Static

&#231 wrote: »

I don't really give a crap about rugby (neither am I from Munster, or Leinster), but I thought I'd drag this arrogant post of yours back up to rub it in your face. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭pants on fire

thats not funny

Wait, so you brought up a post on something you have no interest in, purely because munster won?

WELCOME TO THE BANDWAGON, POPULATION: YOU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭mcguiver

A Donnybrook is a term, mainly used in the states (commonly by Law Enforcement officers) to describe a big fight/ public disturbance.
    It comes from the days in Donnybrook when there was a large fair which was famous for it's drunkeness and fighting (some things never change!)

I overheard a Leinster supporter askin for a pay rise the other day... "excuse me Daddy..."

Just kiddin !! love the hair lads XX

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Static

Wait, so you brought up a post on something you have no interest in, purely because munster won?

I brought it up not purely because Munster won (As I said, I don't care), but because you were being arrogant and I just wanted to remind people of how you were wrong. Bandwagon? Get over yourself, you're the one who tried spoiling the OP's joke. Now we both are...

Well done on the extra size font, by the way. Leet.

I thought so - anyhow, if you'd thought about it for just a second, maybe i was just engaging in the friendly slagging i've been having back and forth with munster fans since the match was announced? oh wait...thought...thats where i went wrong on that statement. OH WELL.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭istep

Nice crash :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Edward was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the
    children what their fathers did for a living.
    All the typical answers came out, Fireman, Policeman, Salesman,Chippy, Captain of Industry etc, but Edward was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father. "My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room
    and let them sleep with him."
    The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took
    little Edward aside to ask him if that was really true.
    "No" said Edward, "He plays Rugby for Leinster but I was just
    too embarrassed to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

I find that Leinster and Man utd supporters are one in the same.
    All excuse making pillowbiters.
    down with that sort of thing

• Advertisement
Advertisement