Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using midi drum tracks from guitar pro as backing for ableton

Options
  • 11-04-2006 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

ok i recently got me My line 6 toneport and so far im pritty damm happy with it, im still waiting on me copy of sonar 5 so in the mean time ive been using ableton just to record some **** i wouldnt normally play, anyway as im not a drummer i thought id just insert some midi drum tracks from guitar pro, so i punched in my track and exported it as midi and put it into an ableton live set midi track.

The problem is the bloody thing doesnt playback, its really annoying cause i can see the metre going up and down but theres no sound reacing my ears, whats up with this and more importantly how can i play it back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Ok got it all sorted, Feel free to delete the thread mods.

Advertisement