Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paint in Vbulletin

Options
  • 11-04-2006 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to include a mspaint style post option in vbulletin. I've checked vbulletin.org extensively but to no avail. I was wondering if this is possible? For example, if you were replying to this you'd have the option to change text to paint, and then draw a little response.

Something similar to a Bebo whiteboard or the MSN messenger draw.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

simple answer - no

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

No as in there's no plugin available, or no as in it's not possible?

(Btw, I'm talking about a hack for my own forum, not something i want to be able to do on boards.ie, incase i wasn't clear)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

failsafe wrote:
    No as in there's no plugin available, or no as in it's not possible?

(Btw, I'm talking about a hack for my own forum, not something i want to be able to do on boards.ie, incase i wasn't clear)

There may or may not be a plugin available. It is certainly possible. Is it easy? Unknown. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

that would make a great yet pretty pointless extension for VBulletin. If you have the time then write it yourself. php, mysql, flash and actionscript knowledge would help.......of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

True, it's a pity i have little knowledge in any of them... just curious if anybody knew of a way to do it. I have college finals in may so i don't have time to teach myself php, but if i can't find an answer by the summer i guess i'll just do it then.

3 great answers so far!
    No
    Possibly
    You'd know the answer if you had more knowledge
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement