Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Injured player...

• 11-04-2006 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

...knock the ball out of play right? Then give the ball back to the team who knocked it out...right? That's the unwritten rule isn't it?

Could you see this happening in a crucial (team names ommited) Premier League match?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Roughly what, a few weeks ago this was posted before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Hard to keep up these days. Nice of you to point it out though. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

zabbo wrote:
    Roughly what, a few weeks ago this was posted before.

Yeah fade, cop on :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I didn't see that particular one, but I remember seeing the same thing happen before. They showed it on They Think It's All Over.

I thought my finger was on the pulse :(

:D

Move on...nothing to see here...(however, there's footage of a manager taking off one of his players because he felt that one of the opposing players was sent off unjustly...bet you haven't seen that vid! huh? huh?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

I prefer your Stevie G one's. A lot more informative :) . Speaking of vids, I have this one of a Girl in a Manu strip...with..., oh never mind, wrong forum => slydice here I come.

Slydice eh? You know I genuinely have no clue what that is, but it sounds like a wonderous place.

Half way between on topic and off topic...how do you feel about your good lady wearing your chosen team's home strip of an evening? Just throwing it out there....

Night now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Nothing as sexy as my good lady wearing one of the jerseys. just the jersey!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement