Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Send (MMS) videos to computer..

• 11-04-2006 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a video on my 6230i that I want to send over to my computer.. How exactly canI do this..? I dont have a card reader or a bluetooth connection on my laptop.. I have sent pictures to the vodafone picture album before but I how do I send videos? Is there a free server where I can send them?

Thanks..
    Hakk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

my recommendation: get a card reader, bluetooth adapter, infra red adapter or cable. or do it in an internet cafe or a friends house. i don't think you can send videos to the picture album

does your laptop have infra red? a lot do these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

send the video in an mms message to your email address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Use the MMS send to email option - most Nokias have this function.

Advertisement