Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job in Limerick

Options
  • 11-04-2006 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone! I gonna come to Limerick in June so have anyone idea where can I find a job? I am 19. I finished computer science high school and I have 1 year experience in computing. How difficult is looking for a job in Limerick?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

I imagine you won't find it too difficult, Limerick is a good employer technology-wise

Try some of the job sites including irishjobs.ie, jobs.ie, recruitireland.com are a good start

Also maybe you could sign up with some of the recruitment agaencies around and they'll set you on the right path

Good luck searching and I hope you enjoy Limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bartek

Thanks! I was in Limerick 1 year ago on holiday and I decided come back there :) I like that city. Limerick has the great pubs!!! Do u know does Dell needs new employees?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Dell are always taking on new temp employees especially for the summer as they need cover for people who take holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bartek

what about full-time job at Dell???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Dell are looking at the moment, Company i am workin for at the moment sets up interviews for them

• Advertisement
Advertisement