Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm in The Grove 21:05

Options
  • 11-04-2006 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

Well it must be 21:05 because every fcukin night that alarm goes of in a two-bed on the green facing Superquinn. Not mentioning the number for security reasons, but please ....get the f(u!<*g thing fixed !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Marcais wrote:
    Well it must be 21:05 because every fcukin night that alarm goes of in a two-bed on the green facing Superquinn. Not mentioning the number for security reasons, but please ....get the f(u!<*g thing fixed !!!

why would it go off everyday at 9.05:cool: , but it must be bloody annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

I live over the road in Seabourne and it seems there's constantly an alarm going off in the evening. It is pretty annoying, I wonder how long before I go over in my pj's to confront them!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

wingding wrote:
    I live over the road in Seabourne and it seems there's constantly an alarm going off in the evening. It is pretty annoying, I wonder how long before I go over in my pj's to confront them!:D

21:10 and not a peep :D

I went over a couple of times, but the guy's never there. His neighbour's going mental though and said he'd mention it to the guy when he gets home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

Anybody know who's alarm was going off at 6.30 this morning:mad: If it's someone who's alarm goes offf regularly I wouldn't mind callling over to them for a friendly chat. I'm over in Seabourne so if they're people I don't have to see everyday I'm quite happy to give them a friendly reminder that other people can hear their alarm:o

Advertisement