Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircome email contact

• 11-04-2006 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Yo, silly question and the answer is probably staring me in the face, but I've been trawling the eircom site for some way to email them my ADSL problems (hoping they might listen & think of proper answers when the words are on paper) but can't find any contact email for them, do they have one?
    They must, what with being the top internet provider in ireland, surely!1! :P
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

The contact details you want should be here:

http://home.eircom.net/contact/97443

That said, typically e-mail support is the black hole of communications among telecoms companies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,635 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Its possible that someone here may be able to assist if you can post the exact problem details you are having-if you have no luck with the mail support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stev0o

Thx! How did I not find that :D
    I'll give it a shot anyway

Advertisement