Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vibes - Just Another Love Song

Options
  • 11-04-2006 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Hey. Anybody hear a new song by Leitrim band 'The Vibes'? I heard it on the radio this morning, the song is called 'Just Another Love Song', and I can't find where to get it. Anyone got it, know how to get it, or know anything about this band?

Thanks,
    Cary.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mike_Music

The Vibes new single "Just Another Love Song" will be released on April 28th and will be in all good record shops. For more info on the band visit, www.thevibes.ie

cheers
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Mike_Music wrote:
    The Vibes new single "Just Another Love Song" will be released on April 28th and will be in all good record shops. For more info on the band visit, www.thevibes.ie
    Sweet, thanks Mike. Are you something got to do with the band? Seems nobody else has heard this song yet...

Good lord!I know the vibes!Mc kenna and the boys!Nice to see them doing well with their single.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Good lord!I know the vibes!Mc kenna and the boys!Nice to see them doing well with their single.
    Aw yeah? Tell me about them. Their website is kind of minimal. I'd be defo interested in going to see them. I still can't find this single :(, and I really like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 doddie

id say you well found it by now but if not you will get the single at tower records in town my cousin is te basist and you will find out alot about them on der myspace hope i helped super late though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

I have seen them play on a few occasions of my visits to Leitrim. They are very good. Their lead singer is a young guy called Leo Logan. Well worth checking out live.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 leitrim_lad

Hey there, just to let ye all know the vibes will be releasing their new single "You'll See My Heart" on the 20th of Novermber 2009. Its gonna be released as a digital release from downloadmusic.ie and itunes etc. More info at www.thevibes.ie and thevibes.bandcamp.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Caryatnid wrote: »
    Aw yeah? Tell me about them.

The lads from the vibes are some of the soundest guys I know! Hope the single goes well for them. We played a festival in galway with the lads last august bank holiday, Leo gave us a hand with our sound, and gave us a loan of a kick drum mic:D

Very good Band!

http://www.bebo.com/c/profile?TUUID=6c2a30a2-5fd5-48ec-90c7-9863b2a04a0d&MemberId=1525679453

Advertisement