Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 3220 prob helppppppppppppp

• 11-04-2006 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Pretty useless with phones.... have Nokia 3220, has a little headphones pic on the screen, and i cant get it off / cant hear incoming callers or vice versa. Wrecking my head!! Anybody?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the technical term is, the phone is dodgy. sounds like the pop port thinks theres a headset plugged in so there wouldn't be any setting on the phone to change that. try putting a headset into the pop port and then taking it out again.

look to see if the pop port is damaged at all and try to push it back into position. failing that, bring it back to where you bought it or invest in an 1101

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

hey if ur phone is screwed im lookin for a nokia 3220 keypad if u wanna sell the keypad, box and charger and accesories pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

the technical term is, the phone is dodgy. sounds like the pop port thinks theres a headset plugged in so there wouldn't be any setting on the phone to change that. try putting a headset into the pop port and then taking it out again.

look to see if the pop port is damaged at all and try to push it back into position. failing that, bring it back to where you bought it or invest in an 1101

thats exactly what it sounds like.i was going to same the same:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭R_Tribesman

EXACT same problem with mine. I came to the same conclusion Vimes did but didnt have a headset to test it out. Thought id come here to have a look for a solution. Goin back to meteor asap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Common fault on both the 6020 and 3220. All it needs is a software update.

• Advertisement
Advertisement