Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pathalogic Demo

Options
  • 11-04-2006 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else tried this demo? A while ago I say a trailer for this game and it went on top of my wishlist. It's a kind of FPS where you play some sort of doctor in a town that's effected by some sort of disease that makes people go crazy.
    Well I downloaded the trailer earlier and it's plain weird. The graphics aren't much but I'm thinking that the story is going to make up for that. It's really creepy but I hadn't a clue what was going on or what I was to do. But still, I couldn't stop playing the bloody thing.
    The whole thing is almost hypnotic. It's really hard to put my finger on, but you all really have to see it to believe it. It's like playing a Twin Peaks game!

Oh also, whoever translated it did a fairly shoddy so don't try and make sense of the dialogue!

Advertisement