Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need all tattoo shops in Ireland.

Options
  • 12-04-2006 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

If you know a tattoo shop, leave the number. I'm desperatly trying to get an apprenticeship and I absolutely do not believe in "tattoo school".
    Please, please, please leave all shop numbers if you know it and I'm more than willing to call Scotland, England, and Western Europe. Know a shop in Spain? Great, leave me the number.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

We even have a thread at the top of the forum, called piercers and tattooists in Ireland.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=264743

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Kelsey-Marie

And I've read it which is why I made a seperate post asking for PHONE NUMBERS. Its hard to get the Irish Yellow Pages in America if you can imagne so thats why I'm asking for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Kelsey-Marie

See thats something thats not programmed into our search engines. And not all Americans have AOL. I have cable internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

The first thing that came up in google for "irish yellow pages" was, you guessed it, goldenpages.ie. Don't try and blame your search engine buddy............ :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The first thing that came up in google for "irish yellow pages" was, you guessed it, goldenpages.ie. Don't try and blame your search engine buddy............ :rolleyes:

but what would us internet gnomes do if we weren't kept occupied looking up stuff for people who cant be arsed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

Study or work :(

Study or work :(

oh yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pinkrock22

i need help, i am spanish and the last summer i was working in limerick. i need to know the phone number of the spanish boy who is working in spiral tattoo company please. anybody knows him?? he has got spanish girlfriend. but i dont remenber their names now, sorry. if someone could give me any information about them, please!!
    thanks so much.
    *Vero*

Advertisement