Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Road Races in April?? (Dublin or close)

Options
  • 12-04-2006 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know of any road races coming up in April. I was handed out loads of flyers for races recently but the earliest seems to be the 14th May and I'd like one before that if possible. I live in Dublin and would be prepared to travel a little bit but not too much for a good race...

Thanks,
    Bren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

Check out the BHAA website

22/04/2006 14.30 KEPAK 8 miles
    Registration Kepak Clonee
    Eddie Reid 01-8255718

29/04/2006 11.00 R.T.E. Road Race 5 Miles
    Registration RTE Sports Club Donnybrook
    Niall Mathews 2082591(W)

Good Luck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Redfraggle

Hey Thanks Domer,

The RTE Road Road looks just about perfect.. Do you have to be a member of the BHAA to compete or whats the story???

Thanks,
    Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

You dont need to be a member, but if you are planning on running a lot of the BHAA races during the year it will save you money.

The course at RTE is very nice. it is 4 laps through RTE and finishes outside McCoys on the set of Fair City. Reasonably flat course, and good craic.

Best of luck,
    Domer

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭aburke

athenryac.com/?q=event

Regards
    Alan

Advertisement