Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

mobile web sites on 3

• 12-04-2006 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭

just noticed there is now an option on t'internet to view mobile web sites. upon clicking the more information icon i get the following message:
    Bid on auction sites, read your e-mail, buy from your favourite retailers. Choose one of our great options to access the web on your mobile. Click on Get Access to expereince more!

then on the Get Access section it reads the following:

Daily free trial - 1hr 2mb
    30 mins - max 0.5mb €0.30
    1hr - max 2mb €1.00
    1 day - max 4mb €2.00
    1 week - 30mb €10.00

this is all new to me. does anyone know more about it. i know i could try and just play around with it but i'm just wondering if anyone else has and what they got? and what they thought/think of it?

Comments

Advertisement