Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Room in Galway, City Center in July wanted!

Options
  • 12-04-2006 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey there!
    I´m going to work at the University Hospital of Galway in July and searching for a place to live somewhere in Galway City Center during this time. I`m 25, female and studiing and living in Vienna, Austria. I`m easygoing, like to climb and have fun.
    If you can help me with finding a nice accomodation please contact me: peermichi@gmx.at
    Thank`s a lot!!
    Yours, Michi :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

grigri wrote:
    Hey there!
    I´m going to work at the University Hospital of Galway in July and searching for a place to live somewhere in Galway City Center during this time. I`m 25, female and studiing and living in Vienna, Austria. I`m easygoing, like to climb and have fun.
    If you can help me with finding a nice accomodation please contact me: peermichi@gmx.at
    Thank`s a lot!!
    Yours, Michi :)
    www.daft.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

daft.ie is useless (well for galway anyway)

hope this helps,

http://www.galwayadvertiser.ie/dws/classified_a.tpl

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement