Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any recommendations for hard wood windows??

Options
  • 12-04-2006 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Apart from Munster Joinery and Nordan, any recommendations?? Swedex are supposed to be a disaster with lead in times...Looking for white hard wood windows...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭AJL

There is a crowd called rationel. Danish wood windows that are assembled in Edenderry. I visited their plant and was very impressed. Competitively priced considering the quality. Don't know whether they do white but you could ask. You can email Greg Seery on gs@rationel.ie he maybe able to help.
    If you like sash windows I know a crowd that do lovely PVC sash that are very difficult to distinguish that they are not white wood sash. Let me know and i can pass on the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Viking House

Our ballpark price for engineered wooden Polish windows is €375/m2.

Advertisement