Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Guild is best

Options
  • 12-04-2006 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

I just dumped my guild as I was the highest level member (35). Any suggestions for a new one and why. I'm on Quel'Thalas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Guild doesn't really matter till you get to 60

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

NeoSlicerZ wrote:
    Guild doesn't really matter till you get to 60

ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

er guilds are handy to get a group of relatively sane people to get you to 60. Although guilds with lots of pre 60 members are often pants, you probably have a better chance at doing some zones than you would with a group of randoms. Also good guilds will get you cheap stuff from other guild members professions (potions etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭kwalsh000

am on quel'thalas myself there, brenach..the guild im in has mostly 60's and im only 39, and they are right, it doesnt make a difference until u reach the 60 mark for most things but is it handy to be in one..catapults at dawn seem like a good one, the one im in WoW are full now tho i think, not too sure

Advertisement