Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good/Reasonable Plumber around Ballyer?

Options
  • 12-04-2006 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Friends,

Can any of you lovely people recommend a plumber to me who is reasonably priced and does a good job? In Ballyfermot/Inchicore area....

Am getting baffled by the array of choice in golden pages and being gripped by a panic of not knowing who the hell i'm about to call....Anyone who can make a recommendation from experience would I will be forever gratefull (sp?)....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭EireRoadUser

What type of work is it your looking to get done??

Bathroom ,kitchen ,heating or a bit of both ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 pikku

not a lot - just replacing the 2 old metal water tanks in the attic and *maybe* replacing the s-bend soil pipe from the toilet....nothing else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭EireRoadUser

If you have two old steel tanks ,one is probably domestic water and the other heating ,heating been smaller.

The S bend on the toilet sounds like a downstairs toilet pipe going into the floor, if it's a bend on an old stack your talking about ,then the stack would have to be replaced.

For the tanks it would be about 520 for two domestic tanks or about 460 for domestic tank with new heating tank.

Would recommend if the small tank is a heating tank ,get your heating system cleansed with sentinel cleanser, would cost less while your getting work done.

PM me about what type of house ,council or victorian.
    We're really busy ,if i can do it i will if you want.

Your toilet job ,could cost anything ,if it's downstairs and needs to be fixed you'll probably need a new toilet and the existing hole moved a little to facilitate the new toilet .

Advertisement