Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You're a 24 writer...

• 12-04-2006 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

what have you in store for season 6?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

heres what im thinking...

get international with it. say a plane is hijacked at LAX and jack gets on just before it takes off. (how long is a transatlantic flight?) anyway jack kicks ass Air-Force-One'-or-Executive-Decision-style across the atlantic and lands in dublin (i wish... more likely london) where the rest of jacks plot takes place.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Dapos

Ya i like the international idea... Wat if terrorist plan to attack american and european countries. Could start with an attacks on london, madrid, rome etc .. wat they find out id that terrorists plan to save the best til last.. i.e. attack america... so jack has to go to europe to sort it before they attack america... I know plenty of hole in that idea but something along that line may be fresh.. could be a pain though with all the travel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭lukin

Nice idea but it won't happen.The international aspect of it would lose Fox viwers in the US, 'cause they know most Americans couldn't care less about what happens in the rest of the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

I just shot you in the head.I have also tracked down every living relative and they are gonna have to suffer for all the **** you have written.Bye bye asshole.

Advertisement