Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Game Trade-in prices

• 12-04-2006 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭

Anyone got an idea of how much the various game stores are offering for psp/umd game trade-ins?

Have a few games that i hate (gifts - Marvel Nemesis, Metal Gear Acid, Fifa 06, NFS most wanted) and was just wondering where the best place would be to get rid of them.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭D-2-D-G

how much for nfs mw? and fifa06?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭savemejebus

hmm don't know if i'll sell them on boards, would have to do some research on fair prices etc first. however if i do decide to sell them i'll let you know when i'm placing a thread in FS consoles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Well you'd probably be looking at getting €15-22 on each title if you traded them in at GAME, so you'd probably be better off selling them here rather than trading them in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i think atm xtravision offer the best trade-in prices on psp titles (except mga, since everyone traded that in :p)

Advertisement