Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reclamation yards in Ireland

Options
  • 12-04-2006 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

Is there such a thing ? None that I know of and with all the construction going on in this country it's amazing to think ...

Looking for some old paving and timber on the cheap for my garden and any other bits n bobs that I might fancy !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Milkman

Generally I found that salvage stuff is not cheap, at all!!!!

Victorian slavage near Tara St - expensive though.

There is also a large one up near Inchicore, but cant remember the name of it.

hope this vague info points you in a direction

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Theres one in islandbridge called macs salvage , i got soem granite cut off him a few months back and he was half the price eveywhere else was charging. I know there is another in kingswood on the nass road which has been mentioned here before .. im sure if you do a search you'll find it..

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Milkman

Mac's Salvage, that's the one!
    Big selection of stuff there and nowwhere near as pricy as the place near Tara st.

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

great stuff. thanks folks

Advertisement