Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Quick question

• 12-04-2006 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

This post has been deleted.

it should not cost here to recieve texts as when i go to pakistan and recieve texts it doesnot cost me nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

It costs in some countrys afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭xXxnaoisexXx

It doesnt cost you any extra to text her but it will cost her to recieve them and to text back it will be at roaming rates!!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

drdre wrote:
    it should not cost here to recieve texts as when i go to pakistan and recieve texts it doesnot cost me nothing

Which of course means it costs you something ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

it doesnt cost to receive texts when roaming. it costs between 20c and 35c to send one depending on the network

• Advertisement
Advertisement