Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[For Sale] Property in Sunny Beach Bulgaria

Options
  • 12-04-2006 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

First of all i just want to let you all know that i am not an agent for any company or do not work for this company just a very satisfied customer of a nice agent in Bulgaria i have recently purchased off.

The reason im posting for this company is because very few people in Ireland know about them. And to give a bit of insight to people who are buying throught the bigger dealers and being robbed by them. All these exhibitions that are being held at the moment are a joke. Many of the outfits involved are making €20 -€50k on each property. And we of course think these are good prices due to the unbelievable price of property in Ireland. Bottom line Why should the Irish be robbed (yet again) when they can buy through this agent in Bulgaria and come out at the end €20k better off.

Im just going to put the two leaflets up and anybody that wants information on how to contact them leave a post on the thread and ill get the number to ya

They have 2 main Developments at the moment called xxxxxxxxx. They are very reasonably priced starting at €51,850 (2 bedroom ground floor in xxxxxxxx) up to the dearest €130,000 for the Luxurious Villa in xxxxxxxx.

If one of the big outfits were selling the same ones they would be starting at around €80k to €90k and god knows how much they would rob people interested in the Villas for.

Thats enough out of me anyway. Anybody genuinely interested leave a post and ill be in contact with ya. Dont really want to put the details of how to contact the couple on the post as i havent got permission to do so from them.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Regardless, this is advertising.
    Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement