Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Kit Installation Cost's ?

Options
  • 12-04-2006 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭

I am getting a THB Bury Car Kit and Need it installed, Northside Dublin...

Anyone know where I could get an Honest Mobile Installer for a decent price and also I have a Bluetooth Car Kit, which I want to keep would this cause any problems with the New Wired Car Kit ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mygt

take a look at www.carkits.ie.

75 euro to fit, plus they'll call to your work or home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yes carkits.ie are the best.i got my carkit fitted from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

My last company used them for carkits, but we had loads of problems with the carkits, mostly the nokia 6230 type kit, seemed to be luck of the draw depending on who fitted your carkit. Bad positioning, loose fitting and not bothering to connect up to the cars speaker system or radio cut out.

The last straw was a brand new focus that literally had smoking brakes and alloys covered in brake dust when it was collected with the expected excuses and no manager to be found either then or over the next few days, maybe belying about in customers cars is a perk of the job?

They may have gotten better but 3 bad experiences out of five is a little bit too high.

Advertisement