Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anonymous

Options
  • 12-04-2006 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

posted elsewhere!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You can log off and post on the Personal Issue board as an unregistered user. It's the only board with that facility, so unless the advice you need is of a personal nature you'll have to post using your name. And remember, whatever you do don't create a second ID to post your requests if they're not under the PI range of topics, that will only get you a permanent site ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

No it is not a personal issue more a parenting one but both sons are always reading and bloodywell looking up my posts which I find very very irritating. Oh well, never mind then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

You can also post unregged in the gay forum (I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Allowing people to post anonymously on other forums would just cause a lot more problems, people will take advantage of it, they'll run riot and post garbage everyone. Besides, it doesn't make for very good conversation, everyone would be a mysterious guy in the shadows instead of a person with a name and avatar that you can associate with posts they've made.

Advertisement