Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anonymous posts

Options
  • 12-04-2006 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

How do I go about making a post and not have people knowing it is me????For example if I need to ask advice on something but other members of my family know my username.....and frequent these boards....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

PI And LGB both allow you to post anonymously

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

It is not a personal issue but a parenting one - both sons are always reading and bloodywell looking up my posts which I find very very irritating.I have sort of been told it can't be done, so that is that. What is LGB???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Ahm if you have kids its nothing you need to worry about just yet :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

dragona wrote:
    It is not a personal issue but a parenting one - both sons are always reading and bloodywell looking up my posts which I find very very irritating

you should never have told them your nickname. ;)

dragona,
    a parenting problem can still be a personal issue, why not post there un-regged and if you drop me a PM with a link to your thread, I can highlight it in the parenting forum so the posters there can pop over and comment on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Beruthiel thanks - much appreciated! Am suffering a bit of brain fog right now this minute, but will get round to it in the next few days!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

no problemo

Advertisement